On behalf of the Private Health Insurance Intermediaries Association wed like to invite you to join us in making PHIIA 2019 a significant landmark in a year of great change for the sector.
A raft of key reforms aimed at arresting flagging participation and boosting competition arrive in April and with the pending federal election health insurance policy will be a hard-fought battleground.
Our conference kicks off the year with challenging, informative and engaging speakers and decision-makers focused on forging the future for private health insurance.
Topics will include:
- Building consumer trust
- The role of data & liberation of all policy information
- How the reform agenda will be implemented
- Consumer sovereignty and engaging the public
- The big ideas to ensure the future for the sector
- The value of service quality information
- How wearable technologies are changing health
- Energising the official government comparison site
We anticipate 120-150 influential delegates drawn from the funds, comparators, regulators, government, consumer groups for the one-day event in Melbournes CBD.
We hope you can join us on board and forge the relationships you need in this complex market as it reaches a crossroads.